Welcome to high school band!
We're so happy you're finally here!
Welcome to The SHS Band - the BIGGEST part of your high school adventure.
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW TO GET THINGS STARTED
- Founder’s Day Parade is the first official Band event on May 12, 2018. All rising 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade students will meet together for the first time as the 2018-2019 SHS Band.
- The Marching Show Reveal Party (MSRP) will be on May 18th will provide all rising 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students with the first look at the 2018 marching band production.
- Mini Marching Camp - Marching clinics given by The SHS Band directors and marching technicians will be held at Splendora High School after school during the weeks of May 21st through May 30th.
- Midnight Madness is a late-night band lock in that takes place on a Friday of summer camp. Students will arrive at the school at 4pm for rehearsal. After rehearsal is over we will end the night with food, games, contests, and more! Parents will be able to pick up your child at 12am.
- SUMMER BAND (required) Summer Band ends the Monday evening before school starts. Get your 1-gallon water jug, some high-quality athletic shoes, sunscreen, hat, and cool summer clothing and get ready to be a part of the "the greatest show on turf!” Detailed information will be distributed about Summer Band as the dates get closer. Rehearsal details can be found on the band calendar at www.splendoraband.co